Services & Pricing
Nutrition Counseling and Gut Health
Nutrition counseling is a one-on-one supportive process that covers a variety of issues such as medical nutrition therapy, food sensitivities and allergies, gut health, disease prevention, performance/sports nutrition, developing a foundation for healthy eating, or simply used to get a professional evaluation of your current eating habits.
Find out how changing the foods you eat can heal your gut, improve symptoms, and lower inflammation HERE.
With 16 years experience working with athletes, Lindsey is here to help fine-tune your diet to maximize your performance. She helped numerous Husker athletes achieve peak performance during her time at the Univ. of Nebraska. From hydration to pre/post training to travel to supplementation, find out more about what you can do to optimize your performance.
All sessions are held via telehealth utilizing a HIPAA-compliant version of Google Meet. You will receive a link for this after you complete your appointment set-up.
We offer a variety of Add-On Services. These services can be added on to any package or visit. Add-Ons are not covered by insurance and you will be responsible for charges associated with each Add-On.
Spectracell Micronutrient Test
Micronutrient testing is a blood test that tells us how 35 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and fatty acids are actually functioning in your body, not just whether or not they fall within an arbitrary “normal” range. This gives us the most accurate analysis of your body’s deficiencies and allows us to correct those that may be impairing your health. The test also evaluates your immune function and carbohydrate metabolism (glucose/insulin response).
GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Analysis
The GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile can reveal important information about the root cause of many common gastrointestinal symptoms such as gas, bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation.
Personalized Meal Guide
The personalized meal guide shows you meal-by-meal how many servings from each food group to eat to help reach your goals. Meal and snack examples are included.
This is a great option to add if you want ongoing support with your nutrition goals. Monthly monitoring is a daily food log review and coaching package. Your dietitian will check in with the food log daily (business hours only) to coach you through your goals.
- Initial Visit (60-75 min): $140-$175
- Follow-up Visit (30-45 min): $66-$99
- Initial Visit & Symptom Screening (30-45 minutes)
- 65-pg booklet with your results and information
- Plan review meeting (60-75 minutes)
- TWO (2) additional follow-up meetings (30-45 minutes each)
- Personalized meal planning assistance for the first 30-days of your plan
- Daily food log monitoring for 1 month
- Facebook Support Group
- This package DOES NOT include the cost of the MRT test kit
- Spectracell Micronutrient Testing
- NutraEval Test
- GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- SIBO testing
- Personalized Meal Guide
- Monthly Monitoring
- **Contact us for pricing**
*NOTE: Superbills will NOT be provided for the prompt-pay cash rate. If we are out-of-network for your insurance company, we will either:
- Bill your insurance as out-of-network
- You pay the standard insurance rate and we provide you with a superbill to submit for reimbursement. Payment is due at the time of service.
- You pay the prompt-pay cash rate, no superbill provided. Payment is due at the time of service.
DID YOU KNOW:
Your insurance might cover ALL VISITS with Lindsey! Check out THIS PAGE for more info.